Once a day for seven days*
SolvEasy Tinea Cream has been formulated for the effective and convenient treatment of tinea (athlete’s foot).
It is a soft, easily applied cream-based product. The anti-fungal agent (terbinafine hydrochloride) starts to act quickly, requiring just one application a day for seven days*.
Terbinafine hydrochloride enables a shorter treatment time and continues to act on tinea for days after the last application. This makes SolvEasy an effective treatment for tinea pedis (athlete’s foot). The prescribed course of treatment should be finished to ensure the infection is properly treated and help prevent returning.
SolvEasy Tinea Cream is an easy to use and effective weapon against Athlete’s Foot.
The active ingredient in SolvEasy Tinea Spray, terbinafine hydrochloride, remains in the skin and continues to fight infection up to 7 days after application ceases.
- 15g tube
- 30g tube
- * Treatment time for tinea pedis between the toes.
For the effective treatment of tinea pedis (athlete's foot)
- Effective treatment for athlete's foot
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Lanolin-free cream base soothes and moisturises.
- Clean and dry affected area thoroughly
Apply SolvEasy Tinea Cream once daily for 7 days to the affected area and the surrounding skin
- If the infection is on the sole of the foot, use for 2-4 weeks